Undergraduate Student Services – Academic Advising
Our advisors are dedicated to helping students succeed in all aspects of their academic careers here at WSU. This includes providing assistance with creating schedules each semester that will keep students moving towards degree completion, providing resources to help students navigate college life, as well as career guidance as students prepare to take that next big step.
Advising appointments are available by Zoom or in-person. You can schedule an appointment by clicking the “Schedule Appointment” button under an advisor’s name below. If you need assistance, please contact us at (509)335-4855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athletic Training (admitted to major)
Meet Kasee Hildenbrand
Smith Gym 211C — email@example.com
Pre Athletic Training / Sports Medicine
Meet Katy Pietz
Smith Gym 211B — firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Darryl Craig
Smith Gym 112 — email@example.com
Meet Rebecca Liao-Cance
Smith Gym 112 — firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Corrinna McGrath
Education Addition 316 — email@example.com
Teacher education (last names A-L)
Meet Lexi Schaar
Education Addition 316 — firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher education (last names M-Z)
Meet Ashley Herridge
Education Addition 316 — email@example.com
Preparing for your advising appointment
- Watch your WSU email for announcements and updates from your advisor! All correspondence will be sent to your assigned WSU email address. You are responsible for checking this email address regularly and being apprised of any information sent.
- Meet with an advisor every semester to have your advising hold released and ensure you are on track! Be sure to schedule your appointment prior to your registration date.
- Review your advisement report and the advising/program check sheet for your major and create a tentative schedule for the upcoming semester before you visit with your advisor. The WSU Catalog is a good resource.
- Write down any questions you have for your advisor so you do not forget before you get to your appointment.
- Take responsibility for your academic career at WSU. Advisors are here to assist you but you are also responsible for ensuring you meet program requirements and important deadlines.