College of Education
Through innovation, development, and outreach,
the Special Education Program at WSU generates
and disseminates new knowledge aimed at enhancing
the lives of individuals with disabilities and their families.
Read more about our graduate degrees and Special Education endorsement options.
WSU ROAR is a postsecondary education program for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The Assistive Technology Research and Development Lab serves WSU and surrounding communities.
Meet Our Faculty
- Add-On Endorsement (Degree or Non-Degree)
- Course Schedule/Rotations
- Course waiver
- Special Education Graduate Student Learning Outcomes
- Apr 26 Equity Brown Bag
- May 1 Community of Equity-Oriented Practitioners
- Mar 23 How To Be a Productive Scholar
- Feb 22 AFTOC Meeting
- Feb 13 Workshop: A more inclusive sexuality education