Our annual homecoming breakfast is where we
honor our very best students and supporters.
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Palouse Ridge Golf Course
Fut. Native Teachers Initiative
Oct. 23-25: An event intended to increase the number of well-qualified Native teachers, which increases Native K-12 performance.
Suwyn Family Lecture Series
Oct. 23: An educational psychology prof at the University of Washington will focus on the role of Indigenous STEAM education.
Gordon-Enberg Speaker Series
Oct. 20: Former ESPN and Seattle Times reporter Tom Farrey will discuss how to make sports accessible to all children.
Our commitments and research
- National Board Certification for Teachers/Counselors
- Coeur d’Alene Partnership Program
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies
- Fulbright Specialist Program
- Imposterism in STEM and Medicine
Conferences and other events
- Globalization Conference
- Gordon-Enberg Professional Series in Sport Studies
- Scholarship and Excellence (Homecoming)
- Under the Skin
- Education Eclipse (podcast)
- EduCoug (blog)
- Dean’s Perspectives (blog)
- College photo gallery (Flickr)
- Feature Articles
- In the News