Our dean Mike Trevisan presented to the United Nations the week before Thanksgiving, on how it can use Evaluability Assessment in its new sustainable development goals.
A $400,000 grant will help aid a collaborative effort to increase the number of Native teachers and administrators, as well as help train those who teach Native culture and history.
Improving EL Instruction
Five college faculty have won a five-year, $2.2 million grant to increase bilingual teachers and English learners (EL) endorsements, as well as improve EL instruction in the classroom.
Conferences and other events
- Education Eclipse (podcast)
- EduCoug (blog)
- Dean’s Perspectives (blog)
- College photo gallery (Flickr)
- Coeur d’Alene Partnership Program
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies