Inga Kromann Book Award
Combining a cute story with fun art, “The Little Bench” has won junior elementary ed major Grace Ku our annual children’s book award.
New Program. Big Impact.
The College of Education has launched a new program, called WSU ROAR, which will help students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Military veteran Greg Urquhart noticed there were not many options available for Native American veterans. He’s now changing that.
Our commitments and partnerships
- Scholarships and Giving
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Ti’tooqan Cuukeweneewit
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies
- Fulbright Specialist Program
- WSU ROAR
- Three Minute Thesis (3MT)
Our highlighted research and labs
- PODCAST (Education Eclipse)
- BLOG (EduCoug)
- DEAN’S BLOG (Dean’s Perspectives)
- PHOTOS (Flickr)
- NEWS (In the News)