Kathy Nitta may already be an award-winning Gonzaga lecturer, but she’s also an excellent student in the college’s Mathematics and Science Education doctoral program.
Keepin’ it real
Amy Roth McDuffie has received a $1.5 million NSF grant to improve real-world math; strategies teachers can use in their own classrooms.
Augmented reality rockstar
Don McMahon researches the technology behind Pokemon Go and uses it in classroom settings – to bless lives.
Destined to Succeed
Alumni feature on Nicholas Yap shows the kinesiology grad has the world – and something else – at his fingertips.
- Education Eclipse (podcast)
- EduCoug (blog)
- Dean’s Perspectives (blog)
- College photo gallery (Flickr)
- Coeur d’Alene Partnership Program
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies