A team of researchers, led by the College of Education, has won a five-year grant worth $1.2 million to increase the number and diversity of students from rural Washington who enter biomedical careers.
A big impact
Our friend and colleague Kelly Ward is gone but never forgotten. A memorial page has been set up to remember her and share thoughts.
Inga Kromann Book Award
Combining a cute story with fun art, “The Little Bench” has won junior elementary ed major Grace Ku our annual children’s book award.
New Program. Big Impact.
We’ve launched a new program, called WSU ROAR, which will help students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Our commitments and partnerships
- Scholarships and Giving
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Ti’tooqan Cuukeweneewit
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies
- Fulbright Specialist Program
- WSU ROAR
- Three Minute Thesis (3MT)
Our highlighted research and labs
- PODCAST (Education Eclipse)
- BLOG (EduCoug)
- DEAN’S BLOG (Dean’s Perspectives)
- PHOTOS (Flickr)
- NEWS (In the News)