Gisela Ernst-Slavit and her college colleagues have won a five-year, $2.2 million grant to increase bilingual teachers and English learners (EL) endorsements, as well as improve EL instruction in the classroom.
Photos: 2016 Homecoming
Our annual Scholarship and Excellence program was once again a fun and rewarding experience, full of alumni and students alike.
Keepin’ it real
Amy Roth McDuffie has received a $1.5 million NSF grant to improve real-world math; strategies teachers can use in their own classrooms.
Not done learning; teaching
Kathy Nitta is both an award-winning Gonzaga lecturer, and WSU Mathematics and Science Education doctoral candidate.
- Education Eclipse (podcast)
- EduCoug (blog)
- Dean’s Perspectives (blog)
- College photo gallery (Flickr)
- Coeur d’Alene Partnership Program
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies