A College of Education student has won the WSU Foundation’s
Why WSU? Student Video Contest.
Scholarship and Excellence
At our annual homecoming breakfast, held at Banyan’s on the Ridge, we once again honored our very best students and supporters.
College receives $2.5M grant
Grant from the National Science Foundation is designed to increase Native American students’ STEM learning, and achievement.
Recent event photo recaps
Relive all of the recent events we’ve held in photo, from summits and conferences to workshops and physical fitness initiatives.
Our commitments and research
- National Board Certification for Teachers/Counselors
- Coeur d’Alene Partnership Program
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies
- Fulbright Specialist Program
- Imposterism in STEM and Medicine
Conferences and other events
- Education Eclipse (podcast)
- EduCoug (blog)
- Dean’s Perspectives (blog)
- College photo gallery (Flickr)
- Feature Articles
- In the News