College of Education
March 23, 2023 — 11 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.How to be a productive scholar!
The College of Education, together with the Provost’s Office, will host an online symposium on how to be a productive scholar.
College 3MT winner
Johana Thomas Zapata has won the college’s annual Three Minute Thesis and will now represent the college at the WSU event on March 29.
Adesope reappointed ADR
Educational psychology professor Sola Adesope has been reappointed as associate dean for research and external funding. He will begin his second two-year term on July 1, 2023.
Black History Month Q&A
Amir Gilmore, talked to WSU Insider about Black History Month: what it means to him, how he’d like to see it taught, and what is important for people to know about Black history.
Our commitments and partnerships
- Giving to the College of Education
- Learning and Performance Research Center
- Fulbright Specialist Program
- WSU ROAR
- Three Minute Thesis (3MT)
- Mar 23 How To Be a Productive Scholar
- Feb 22 AFTOC Meeting
- Feb 13 Workshop: A more inclusive sexuality education
- Feb 17 WSU ROAR Prospective Student Tour
- Jan 20 WSU ROAR Prospective Student Tour