The grant comes from the National Science Foundation and is designed to increase Native American students’ STEM learning, engagement, and achievement
Study abroad in Japan
It’s the college’s first faculty-led study abroad to Japan, led by associate professor Tom Salsbury, and the students are blogging about it.
International MOU inked
WSU and the College of Education have entered a deal with city and school leaders in Okinawa Prefecture to bring more students to WSU
This year’s faculty and staff awards have been announced. We’re extremely glad to call these folks colleagues and friends.
Conferences and other events
- Education Eclipse (podcast)
- EduCoug (blog)
- Dean’s Perspectives (blog)
- College photo gallery (Flickr)
- Coeur d’Alene Partnership Program
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies