Free workshop that teaches how to integrate technology into engaging lessons. Includes free lunch and free clock hours for certified teachers. Registration closes Feb. 27.
Making An Impact
In a previous story, we spoke with three Libyan friends who received their Ph.Ds together. That story leads us to their advisor Tom Salsbury, whom they credit for getting them through the dissertation process.
An Unbreakable Bond
It’s a wonderful tale of three friends who met in Libya and, years later, all earned their doctorate together. They’re Riema, Eman, and Ibtesam. And they’re all still living on the Palouse.
A $400,000 grant will help aid a collaborative effort to increase the number of Native teachers and administrators, as well as help train those who teach Native culture and history.
Conferences and other events
- Education Eclipse (podcast)
- EduCoug (blog)
- Dean’s Perspectives (blog)
- College photo gallery (Flickr)
- Coeur d’Alene Partnership Program
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies