The College of Education celebrates a good 2017 and looks forward to an even better 2018. THANK YOU for your ongoing support!
College of Education kinesiology student Alex Denzinger has won the WSU Foundation’s yearly Why WSU? Student Video Contest.
College receives $2.5M grant
Grant from the National Science Foundation is designed to increase Native American students’ STEM learning, and achievement.
A new project helps with recruitment of Native teachers and education administrators, as well as train other individuals in professions that serve American Indians.
Our commitments and research
- National Board Certification for Teachers/Counselors
- Coeur d’Alene Partnership Program
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies
- Fulbright Specialist Program
- Imposterism in STEM and Medicine
Conferences and other events
- Education Eclipse (podcast)
- EduCoug (blog)
- Dean’s Perspectives (blog)
- College photo gallery (Flickr)
- Feature Articles
- In the News