If you’re our student, there are plenty of available scholarships for you, but you must act fast, since the deadline is Jan. 31.
An Unbreakable Bond
It’s a wonderful tale of three friends who met in Libya and, years later, all earned their doctorate together. They’re Eman, Riema, and Ibtesam. And they’re all still living on the Palouse.
A $400,000 grant will help aid a collaborative effort to increase the number of Native teachers and administrators, as well as help train those who teach Native culture and history.
Improving EL Instruction
Five college faculty have won a five-year, $2.2 million grant to increase bilingual teachers and English learners (EL) endorsements, as well as improve EL instruction in the classroom.
Conferences and other events
- Education Eclipse (podcast)
- EduCoug (blog)
- Dean’s Perspectives (blog)
- College photo gallery (Flickr)
- Coeur d’Alene Partnership Program
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies