The region’s top STEM education leaders come together to network, learn, and strengthen STEM education research.
Scholarship and Excellence
Save the Date: October 21, 2017. Our annual homecoming breakfast is where we honor our very best students and supporters.
Feature: “A Positive Equation”
She totally struggled at math as a kid. And now she’s a math teacher. That’s irony enough. But the story doesn’t actually end there.
College receives $2.5M grant
The grant comes from the National Science Foundation and is designed to increase Native American students’ STEM learning, engagement, and achievement.
Our commitments and research
- National Board Certification for Teachers/Counselors
- Coeur d’Alene Partnership Program
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies
- Fulbright Specialist Program
- Imposterism in STEM and Medicine
Conferences and other events
- Education Eclipse (podcast)
- EduCoug (blog)
- Dean’s Perspectives (blog)
- College photo gallery (Flickr)
- Feature Articles
- In the News