We want to thank all educators
for the phenomenal job they do!
Join us on June 20th.
New Program. Big Impact.
The College of Education has launched a new program, called WSU ROAR, which will help students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Two grants are increasing the number of Indigenous teachers, and strengthen Native teaching, through an an alternate certification path.
Student earns big internship
Educational Psychology doctoral student David Alpizar has been awarded a well-respected internship with the Educational Testing Service.
Our commitments and partnerships
- Scholarships and Giving
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Ti’tooqan Cuukeweneewit
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies
- Fulbright Specialist Program
- WSU ROAR
- Three Minute Thesis (3MT)
Our highlighted research and labs
- PODCAST (Education Eclipse)
- BLOG (EduCoug)
- DEAN’S BLOG (Dean’s Perspectives)
- PHOTOS (Flickr)
- NEWS (In the News)