Combining a cute story with fun art, “The Little Bench” has won junior elementary ed major Grace Ku our annual children’s book award.
Military veteran Greg Urquhart noticed there were not many options available for Native American veterans. He’s now being recognized for changing that.
We want to thank all educators for the phenomenal job they do (even if they’re not our alumni)! Join us on June 20th in the Tri-Cities.
New Program. Big Impact.
The College of Education has launched a new program, called WSU ROAR, which will help students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Our commitments and partnerships
- Scholarships and Giving
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Ti’tooqan Cuukeweneewit
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies
- Fulbright Specialist Program
- WSU ROAR
- Three Minute Thesis (3MT)
Our highlighted research and labs
- PODCAST (Education Eclipse)
- BLOG (EduCoug)
- DEAN’S BLOG (Dean’s Perspectives)
- PHOTOS (Flickr)
- NEWS (In the News)