12th Annual International
STEM for all
The Health Science STEM Education Research Center helps K-12 students, researches best practice in STEM teaching, and more.
Education Eclipse is our college’s new multimedia site. It hosts our new podcast, along with our blog and dean’s blog. Make sure to subscribe!
February 27: The 4th Annual Alhadeff Future Teachers of Color Conference will be dedicated to social justice in education.
- Educational Eclipse (podcast)
- EduCoug (blog)
- Dean’s Perspectives (blog)
- College photo gallery (Flickr)
- Coeur d’Alene Partnership Program
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies