This semi-annual conference allows undergraduates within our kinesiology degree to
deliver to their peers, and judges, information relevant to industry research.
Excellence can be achieved
In another great Suwyn Family Lecture Series in Education, guest Keith Wheeler shares how excellence can be pursued and achieved even in seemingly impossible circumstances.
Three Minute Thesis champion
Educational psychology doctoral candidate Andrew Iverson took first place in the college’s 2016 3MT event. He now moves on to the WSU event on March 22.
RECAP: Great conference! The theme this year was Dedicated to Diversity: Social Justice in Education.
Learn more about our keynote speaker and topics.
- Educational Eclipse (podcast)
- EduCoug (blog)
- Dean’s Perspectives (blog)
- College photo gallery (Flickr)
- Coeur d’Alene Partnership Program
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies