This annual workshop brings people together from a variety of disciplines, both on and off campus. This year’s presenter is the founding director of the Institute for Measurement, Methodology, Analysis and Policy at Texas Tech
This semi-annual conference allows undergraduates within our kinesiology degree to deliver to their peers, and judges, information relevant to industry research.
Excellence can be achieved
In another great Suwyn Family Lecture Series in Education, guest Keith Wheeler shares how excellence can be pursued and achieved even in seemingly impossible circumstances.
Three Minute Thesis champion
Educational psychology doctoral candidate Andrew Iverson took first place in the college’s 2016 3MT event. He now moves on to the WSU event on March 22.
- Educational Eclipse (podcast)
- EduCoug (blog)
- Dean’s Perspectives (blog)
- College photo gallery (Flickr)
- Coeur d’Alene Partnership Program
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies