Two grants are increasing the number of Indigenous teachers, and strengthen Native teaching, through an an alternate certification path.
Research Paper Award
Hank Evans, a sport management grad student, was honored by the Sport Entertainment Venues of Tomorrow (SEVT) for his paper.
Student earns big internship
Educational Psychology doctoral student David Alpizar has been awarded a well-respected internship with the Educational Testing Service.
Our commitments and partnerships
- Scholarships and Giving
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Ti’tooqan Cuukeweneewit
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies
- Fulbright Specialist Program
- WSU ROAR
- Three Minute Thesis (3MT)
Our highlighted research and labs
- PODCAST (Education Eclipse)
- BLOG (EduCoug)
- DEAN’S BLOG (Dean’s Perspectives)
- PHOTOS (Flickr)
- NEWS (In the News)