Brian French, Berry Family Distinguished Professor in Educational Psychology, is one of seven WSU faculty to be named members of the Washington State Academy of Science’s 2021 class.
The WSU President’s Teaching Academy has named five faculty members as inaugural recipients of two prestigious awards, including Anne Marie Guerrettaz.
New equity leadership
Katherine Rodela and Amir Gilmore have been named new associate deans of equity and inclusion. They’ll each have a different focus but with the same end goal.
Adesope named new ADR
On July 1, Educational Psychology Professor Sola Adesope began his new appointment as Associate Dean for Research and External Funding.
Our commitments and partnerships
- Giving to the College of Education
- Learning and Performance Research Center
- Ti’tooqan Cuukeweneewit
- Fulbright Specialist Program
- WSU ROAR
- Three Minute Thesis (3MT)
- VODCAST (VIDEO PODCAST) — “ZoomED In”
- PODCAST — “Education Eclipse”
- BLOG — “EduCoug”
- DEAN’S BLOG — “Dean’s Perspectives”
- PHOTOS (Flickr)
- NEWS (In the News)