It’s an industry set to explode. Billions of dollars! How do we appropriately integrate it into education? Two WSU labs are leading the research.
Feature: “A Positive Equation”
She totally struggled at math as a kid. And now she’s a math teacher. That’s irony enough. But the story doesn’t actually end there.
College receives $2.5M grant
The grant comes from the National Science Foundation and is designed to increase Native American students’ STEM learning, engagement, and achievement.
International MOU inked
WSU and the College of Education have entered a deal with city and school leaders in Okinawa Prefecture to bring more students to WSU
Conferences and other events
- Education Eclipse (podcast)
- EduCoug (blog)
- Dean’s Perspectives (blog)
- College photo gallery (Flickr)
- Coeur d’Alene Partnership Program
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies