Featured Research: AR/VR
It’s an industry set to explode. Billions of dollars! How do we appropriately integrate it into education? Two WSU labs are leading the research.
Feature: “A Positive Equation”
She totally struggled at math as a kid. And now she’s a math teacher. That’s irony enough. But the story doesn’t actually end there.
College receives $2.5M grant
The grant comes from the National Science Foundation and is designed to increase Native American students’ STEM learning, engagement, and achievement.
Conferences and other events
- Education Eclipse (podcast)
- EduCoug (blog)
- Dean’s Perspectives (blog)
- College photo gallery (Flickr)
- Coeur d’Alene Partnership Program
- Clearinghouse on Native Teaching and Learning
- Plateau Center for American Indian Studies