Our Faculty Affairs Committee (CEFAC) is in place to facilitate communication among faculty and administrators within the College. In addition to providing recommendations to the Dean on tenure and promotion, professional leave, and appointing selection committees for the Faculty Excellence Awards, an important function of CEFAC involves addressing faculty ideas, questions, requests, or concerns regarding college programs and activities. We invite faculty members to communicate their thoughts to CEFAC members either in person or by using the “Comment Form” section below.
Our current CEFAC faculty members have stepped up to help lead, find solutions, and give a voice to their peer faculty members.
Got something you want to say? Using this helpful form, you can send a message to CEFAC leaders, including anonymously.
Past meeting minutes
Miss a CEFAC meeting, or simply want to review? All minutes can be located here.
[Available to WSU employees only]
Policies and Procedures
- CEFAC Procedures (PDF)
- College of Education Tenure & Promotion Handbook (PDF)
- College of Education Clinical Promotion Handbook (PDF)
- Faculty Workload Policy (PDF)
- Mentor Committee Policy (PDF)
- Compensation for Doctoral Committee Service, College of Education (PDF)
- Coordinator Compensation for Job Duties (PDF)
- Faculty Excellence Awards
- Provost Guidelines for Professional Leave
- CEFAC Supplemental Guidelines for Preparing for Professional Leave (PDF)
- WSU Faculty Manual
“As a former member of CEFAC I know from experience how important the committee is to faculty. As dean of the college, CEFAC is essential to me in ensuring that I have good communication with the faculty in the college and that I fully understand the needs and concerns of faculty. CEFAC has and continues to be a solid partner in creating a vibrant and productive college, where people feel respected and have the support to thrive and be productive.”
— Mike Trevisan, College dean