Today’s education requires more than just the status quo. That’s where we come in!
Photos: Summer Institute 2016
Every July, the Educational Leadership program hosts its Summer Institute on the Pullman campus. Here’s the photo gallery from the 2016 program.
Doctor of Education (Ed.D.)
This is the most prestigious statewide program for K-12 leaders. This is a statewide, cohort-based program to improve schools and promote the learning of all children.
Common Core & Chromebooks
In the Spring/Summer 2016 issue of Washington Principal magazine, our own Teena McDonald writes about technology, education, and a change in thinking.
- Superintendent Certification
- Principal Certification
- International School Leadership Program (ISLP)
- Master of Education (Ed.M.)
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Education
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Education
- Program Administrator Certification
- Our Ed Leadership faculty
- American Educational Research Association
- National Association of Elementary School Principals
- Association of Washington School Principals
- National Association of Secondary School Principals
- American Association of School Administrators
- Washington Association of School Administrators
- University Council for Educational Administration