Educational Leadership faculty across the WSU system have developed a series to help educational leaders: Leading Tips: Little moments, big impact.
Today’s education requires more than just the status quo. That’s where we come in!
NOTE: Degree and certification programs in Educational Leadership do not accept State of Washington tuition waivers. This includes the following graduate programs: Ed.M., M.A., Ed.D., and Ph.D., as well as these certification programs: principal, program administrator, and superintendent.
Doctor of Education (Ed.D.)
This is Washington’s premiere statewide Ed.D program, working tirelessly to transform education across the state and nation.
Master of Education (Ed.M.)
Our Master of Education (Ed.M.) in Educational Leadership is a non-thesis program designed for those preparing for K-12 leadership positions.
Programs (Superintendent, Principal, Program Administrator) that prepare school leaders to improve student learning in a variety of school environments.
- Superintendent Certification
- Principal Certification
- International School Leadership Program (ISLP)
- Master of Education (Ed.M.) in Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Educational Leadership
- Program Administrator Certification
- Our Ed Leadership faculty
Other useful links
- American Educational Research Association
- National Association of Elementary School Principals
- Association of Washington School Principals
- National Association of Secondary School Principals
- American Association of School Administrators
- Washington Association of School Administrators
- University Council for Educational Administration