Educational Leadership faculty across the WSU system have developed a series to help educational leaders: Leading Tips: Little moments, big impact.
Today’s education requires more than just the status quo. That’s where we come in!
NOTE: Degree and certification programs in Educational Leadership do not accept state of Washington tuition waivers. This includes the following graduate programs: Ed.M., M.A., Ed.D., and Ph.D., as well as these certification programs: principal, program administrator, and superintendent.
Doctor of Education (Ed.D.)
This is the most prestigious statewide program for K-12 leaders. This is a statewide, cohort-based program to improve schools and promote the learning of all children.
Master of Education (Ed.M.)
Our Master of Education (Ed.M.) in Educational Leadership is a non-thesis program designed for those preparing for K-12 leadership positions.
Programs (Superintendent, Principal, Program Administrator) that prepare school leaders to improve student learning in a variety of school environments.
- Superintendent Certification
- Principal Certification
- International School Leadership Program (ISLP)
- Master of Education (Ed.M.) in Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Educational Leadership
- Program Administrator Certification
- Our Ed Leadership faculty
- Student Resources (dissertations)
- American Educational Research Association
- National Association of Elementary School Principals
- Association of Washington School Principals
- National Association of Secondary School Principals
- American Association of School Administrators
- Washington Association of School Administrators
- University Council for Educational Administration
Other interesting things
- Don Rumsey’s essay in 2015 Promising Practice book
- Rick Sawyer talks CPED on Education Eclipse podcast
- Washington Principal: Common Core & Chromebooks