Educational Leadership faculty across the WSU system have developed a series to help educational leaders: Leading Tips: Little moments, big impact.
Today’s education requires more than just the status quo. That’s where we come in!
Our field-based superintendent’s certification program is recognized for its innovative way of preparing K-12 school superintendents.
Doctor of Education (Ed.D.)
This is the most prestigious statewide program for K-12 leaders. This is a statewide, cohort-based program to improve schools and promote the learning of all children.
The mission of this program is to prepare school leaders with the leadership and management skills needed to improve student learning in a variety of school environments.
- Superintendent Certification
- Principal Certification
- International School Leadership Program (ISLP)
- Master of Education (Ed.M.) in Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Educational Leadership
- Program Administrator Certification
- Our Ed Leadership faculty
- American Educational Research Association
- National Association of Elementary School Principals
- Association of Washington School Principals
- National Association of Secondary School Principals
- American Association of School Administrators
- Washington Association of School Administrators
- University Council for Educational Administration