Skip to main content Skip to navigation
Washington State University
College of Education

Language, Literacy, and Technology (LLT) – Endorsements & Certificates

Getting your degree? How about augmenting it with either an endorsement or a certificate?

Washington teacher?

You can earn an add-on endorsement while working on your program.

International Student or non-Washington State Teacher?

You too can earn your endorsement by obtaining an official certificate in English Language, Learners.