A program designed for your success!
Whether you’re just starting to think about graduate school or you’re ready to apply, the links on this page will help you navigate the process.
Not quite ready to start an application? Here are some resources to help you learn more about what the WSU Sport Management graduate program has to offer:
- Contact the COE Office of Graduate Education at email@example.com or 509.335.7016
- Learn more about specific curricular requirements and resources:
- links for Writing a Paper
- Current Student Information
- Request more info from the WSU Graduate School: https://gradschool.wsu.edu/inquiry/
You have questions, we have the answers:
We have made it easy. Students must apply through the GradCAS common portal.
- Please see our Apply page for application instructions.
- Fall Semester (August start) – Priority Deadline is January 10 each year | Closes June 01
- Spring Semester (January start) – Priority Deadline is July 01 each year | Closes October 01
- Although late applications may be considered on a space-available basis through the closing date, the department cannot guarantee an admission decision by term start nor funding will be available for late applicants.
- International students are strongly encouraged to apply by the priority deadline to allow for any potential visa issues, late applicants may not have time to obtain the necessary paperwork (e.g., visa) to attend classes by the beginning of their admission term.
- Questions about how to apply, please feel free to contact us in the department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many graduate students support their studies through assistantships or other similar forms of employment. The WSU Sport Management program offers a limited number of teaching assistantships. If you are interested in one of these positions, please indicate as much on your application.
Other helpful resources:
- Employment at WSU (public-facing job listings):
- On-campus employment via Handshake (requires an account):
- Funding opportunities for graduate students (via WSU Graduate School):
- COE jobs page: