A program designed for your success!
Whether you’re just starting to think about graduate school or you’re ready to apply, the links on this page will help you navigate the process.
- WSU Graduate School application page: https://gradschool.wsu.edu/apply/
- COE Office of Graduate Education application page: https://education.wsu.edu/students/apply/gradsupplementalapp/
Not quite ready to start an application? Here are some resources to help you learn more about what the WSU Sport Management graduate program has to offer:
- Request more info from the WSU Graduate School: https://gradschool.wsu.edu/inquiry/
- Contact the COE Office of Graduate Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509.335.9195
- Learn more about specific curricular requirements here: https://education.wsu.edu/graduate/sportmanagement/handbooksdocsforms/
Many graduate students support their studies through assistantships or other similar forms of employment. The WSU Sport Management program offers a limited number of teaching assistantships. If you are interested in one of these positions, please indicate as much on your application.
Other helpful resources:
- Employment at WSU (public-facing job listings): https://wsujobs.com/
- On-campus employment via Handshake (requires an account): https://wsu.joinhandshake.com/
- Funding opportunities for graduate students (via WSU Graduate School): https://gradschool.wsu.edu/scholarships-fellowships-awards/
- COE jobs page: https://education.wsu.edu/college/jobs/