- Hurray! You’re now admitted.
- Request assignment for advanced practicum student teaching area (planning ahead!).
- Complete pre-residency certificate clearance (background check).
- Purchase liability insurance.
- Complete your practicum (TCH_LRN 402).
- Great job! You’re moving right along!
- Interview for your student teaching.
- Complete your second practicum (TCH_LRN 405).
- Register for (or perhaps even attempt) the content knowledge exam.
- You’re doing great. Keep it up!
- Purchase (renew) liability insurance.
- Complete your advanced practicum (TCH_LRN 490).
- This usually takes place in your home town area.
- It’s the first 4-6 weeks of a semester.
- It’s full-time.
- Complete PDEFE form.
- Return to campus for the last 10 weeks of normal courses.