Our program, modified to fit your situation.
Sometimes, one size doesn’t “fit all.” We give you three different options on how to complete our ProTeach support program.
Non-credit program – $1,000*
- Two courses: ProCert I & ProCert II ($500 per course*)
- Each course runs fifteen weeks
- Teachers will meet once a week for 3 hours
- Instructor/teachers create schedule of meeting dates/times
- 45 clock hours available for each course ($2/hr)
*Online non-credit program has an additional $100 fee per course
Graduate credit program
- Pre-assessment Seminar, T&L 541 – 3 credits
- Culminating Seminar, T&L 543 – 3 credits
Online support program
- May enroll for either credit or non-credit (see above for program details)
- Fall courses run from September – December
- Spring courses run from January – May
To enroll in the WSU ProTeach Support Program, please contact Debra Pastore at 509-335-7475 or email@example.com and complete the ProTeach Support Program application.