Forms and deadlines.
Throughout your program, you will be required to submit various forms.
We know. It sounds about as exciting as an appendectomy.
On a positive note, it’s not as bad as you think. We’ll make it a lot easier for you!
(We’re here to help you. However, it is your responsibility to be apprised of all deadlines and to ensure all forms are submitted on time).
All deadlines and procedures for graduation set by the WSU Graduate School (and updated yearly), can be found here.
Some of the more commonly-sought forms are listed here for your convenience:
Research data collection
For all student projects (individual and class) that involve data collection from human participants but do not meet the federal research guidelines for the IRB process complete the following form.
Responsible Conduct of Research Education Training
All WSU Graduate Students must complete the RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF RESEARCH EDUCATION TRAINING. This training can be found at myResearch.wsu.edu. Once you have completed the training, please forward your email confirmation to the College of Education’s Office of Graduate Education at email@example.com.
Other Helpful COE Links
- Becoming a graduate assistant or teaching assistant
- Glossary of Graduate Terms
- Resources and Information for Graduate Students on Appointment
- Financial Resources for Graduate Students
- Graduate Student Resource Guide
- College Affordability Guide
- Masters Degree Online
- Guide to Online Master’s Degrees and Programs
- The Rise of the Not-for-Profit Online Degree
- Masters In Education Online
- National Aquatics and Sports Medicine Institute
- WSU Graduate School home page
- Graduate and Professional Students Association
- WSU Graduate School Policies and Procedures
Approved Program Bylaws
Literacy Education EdM and MA