The WSU mission says it’s committed to its land-grant heritage and tradition of service to society. The College of Education’s Equity and Inclusion Committee is in place to help make sure that this service to society include everyone, no matter who they are.
Rising to the call
Our current committee members have stepped up to help lead, find solutions, and give a voice to social justice and inclusive excellence.
Submit Comments & Concerns
When it comes to diversity, equity, and social justice, if you have any ideas, questions, or concerns, you can send them to the committee, including anonymously.
Books, articles, videos of every kind. Or perhaps just agendas for our own future meetings or minutes for our past ones. This one-stop shop of resources can help.
- All-College surveys
- WSU Office of Outreach and Education
- Native American Programs
- Building a Community of Equity (BaCE)
- Elson S. Floyd Cultural Center
- Ti’tooqan Cuukweneewit
In the News
- Barry Warren: Back to his roots
- WSU Indigenous project featured in NSF STEM video showcase
- New research brings light to adversities Latinx school administrators face
- MLK award recipients recognized in equity and inclusion
- Removing barriers at WSU Vancouvers