- B.A. Education with elementary certification (UCORE)
- B.A. Education with elementary certification (GER)
- B.A. Education - honors with elementary certification
- B.S. Kinesiology - Athletic Training option
- B.S. Kinesiology - Health and Fitness teaching option (UCORE) New!
- B.S. Kinesiology - Health and Fitness teaching option (GER)
- B.S. Kinesiology - Sport Science option
- B.A. Sport Management
Teacher education program requirements and application
Program application review occurs each fall and spring. Interested students apply in February for fall admission and September for spring admission. Applicants must meet with College of Education advisors to submit an application packet.
Please print the application packet and fill it out prior to your in-take session. Be sure to read the directions carefully and come prepared with all parts of the application completed. You must sign up on the Student Services bulletin board (outside room 316 of the Education Addition) for a time to turn in your application packet. Sign-ups will begin September for the following Spring admission, and February for the following Fall admission. Please e-mail any questions to email@example.com.
The state of Washington requires testing in basic skills (WEST-B) and content area (WEST-E). Additionally, those seeking an endorsement in a Designated World Language must also pass the ACTFL exam.
Candidates for specific subject certificates shall declare a major and meet the degree and endorsement requirements of the subject-matter department,and complete the Secondary Professional Education Core Requirements. To enhance employment opportunities, it is recommended that candidates complete requirements for an additional endorsement.
- Biological Science
- Choral Music
- Earth and Space Science
- Elementary Education (UCORE)
- Elementary Education (GER)
- English Language Arts
- Health and Fitness(UCORE) New!
- Health and Fitness (GER)
- Instrumental Music
- Social Studies
Career and Technical Education
Add-on Endorsements (non-degree)
- Bilingual Education
- Middle Level Mathematics
- Middle Level Science
- Science (General)
- Special Education