Mike Trevisan was appointed dean of the Washington State University College of Education effective April 3, 2013. he was previously associate dean for research and external funding.
Dr. Trevisan has taught courses in program evaluation, student assessment, measurement, and applied statistics. He is associate director of the Learning & Performance Research Center at Washington State University. Through grants and contracts, the center provides evaluation-related research and service to K-12 schools and academic departments on university campuses.
- Co-published an article (with Davis, D., Davis, H., Gerlick, R., Mccormack, J., Beyerlein, S., Thompson, P., Howe, S., Leiffer, P., and Brackin, P.), (Invited Article). Contextualizing engineering ethics in capstone projects using the IDEALS professional responsibility assessment. International Journal of Engineering Education, 28(2), 1-9 (2012).
- Co-published an article (with Oki, A., & Senger, P.), Exploiting multimedia in reproductive science education: Research findings. Domestic Animal Reproduction, 47, Supp. 4, 38-45 (2012).
- Co-Principal investigator (with Sylvia Oliver) on contract to evaluate the project, STEM Pipeline to the Future (US DOE grant), in Grand Coulee School District, Washington; $152,542.
- Ph.D. Educational Psychology, University of Washington, 1990.
- M.Ed., Educational Psychology, University of Washington, 1988.
- B.A. Mathematics, San Jose State University, 1983