Danny Talbot is interested in the principalship, promoting social justice through principal leadership behaviors, and leadership socialization processes.
Dr. Talbot teaches courses in leadership and organizational theory and practice including, social foundations of education, school law, and school improvement.
- 2010 WSU TC College of Education Networking and Collaboration Award
- Recent research paper presentations accepted and presented at:
- UCEA Annual Meeting 2010 New Orleans
- American Psychological Association Annual Meeting 2011 Washington, D.C.
- National Council of Professors of Educational Administration Annual Meeting 2011 Portland, OR.
Ed.D. Educational Leadership, University of Utah, 1997
M.Ed. Educational Psychology, University of Utah, 1978